This privacy statement is for the website www.mandybloom.co.uk served by Mandy Bloom, Manor House, Queen Street, Keinton Mandeville, TA11 6EG and sets out how Mandy Bloom Memoirs controls, handles, uses and protects any information that you provide when you use this website. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Mandy Bloom Memoirs is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified – specifically when using this website – then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Mandy Bloom Memoirs may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address and postal address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- personal information for inclusion in your Memoir with your consent will be collected through personal interviews
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- to include in your memoir with your consent; signed consent is requested before any memoir is printed. Note: Memoirs are strictly for clients to distribute themselves, unless we are otherwise instructed in writing.
- internal record keeping
- we may use the information to improve our products and services
- we may occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you by email or letter for market research purposes.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
We ensure the security of any personal information we collect online by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other relevant websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We do not use personal information to send you promotional information about third parties
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.